Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Early Morning Metabolism Experiment

I seem to have plateaued losing weight.  I've been stuck at 44 pounds for a few weeks now.

I've decided to add in some aerobic exercise to boost the Benjamin Dropping.  I walked 3 miles this morning in 53 minutes, 59 seconds.  Here are the songs that shuffled through my Ipod as I walked around the neighborhood.




3 miles @ 5:45am (53:59)

Modern Girl-Sleater Kinney
Hell-Tegan and Sara
Taper Jean Girl-Kings of Leon
Something Is Not Right With Me-Cold War kids
Saving Grace-The Nixons
Speed of Sound-Pearl Jam
The Fixer-Pearl Jam
When It Comes-Incubus
Wrong Prayer-Jaydiohead
Whipping-Pearl Jam
Jigsaw Falling Into Place-Radiohead
Long Road-Pearl Jam
The Funeral-Band of Horses
Fairytale-Sara Bareilles
Detlef Schrempf-Band of Horses

No comments:

Post a Comment