Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Okay...Seriosly, This Time I'm Really Back

It has been a crazy couple of weeks...

Yes, I have taken a break from blogging.  I have not taken a break from the Benjamin Droppin'.  I am pleased to announce that after putting on a golf tournament for Girls Inc, working on YEL stuff, planning a community kickball tournament, and going to Kansas City and St. Louis for a couple of Pearl Jam concerts...I AM BACK!!!

Daily Food Diary: For real this time, it's live and running.  I've found an awesome website (thanks Jimmy) for tracking daily caloric intake.  Fit Day is going to be a great tool for maintaining this part of the blog...bonus points for being able to access it on my phone

Wednesday Weigh-Ins: Back on schedule.  Nurse Suzie will verify I've been going by to see her every week.  I just need to be more diligent posting the results.  What fun are Wednesday Weigh-Ins if the results are posted on Thursdays and Fridays?

Chick-fil-A: Once again, I want to go on record proclaiming I should be the spokesperson for this great American restaurant.



BTW, I'm almost halfway there...results from today's Wednesday Weigh-In will be posted shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment