Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weigh-In 15 & 16

Last week I was in route back to The Fort from St Louis for Wednesday Weigh-In.  My brother, Trent, and I left for Kansas City around noon on Monday for a Pearl Jam concert.  Tuesday morning we headed across the state to St Louis for another Pearl Jam show...did I mention that Band of Horses opened for Pearl Jam.  Seeing two of my favorite bands on the same stage made these two shows must-attend-events.  Anywho, I'll blame the road trip for the lack of posting last week.  I'll also blame the road trip for the 0.8 pounds I gained in week 15.

Week 16 had better results.  I went to see Nurse Suzie earlier this morning.  The results were better.  I lost 2.2 pounds in week 16.

So, in the past two weeks I'm at -1.4 pounds dropped.  I know that's not the 2 pounds per week average I'm shooting for.  After all the BBQ that was consumed in KC and the peperoni and jalapeno stromboli in STL...I'll take these results and work harder for better results next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment