Monday, March 5, 2012

Where Have You Been??

Hey...it's been a while.  I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news:  Bluntly...I gained it all back.  I'm not gonna cry over spilled milkshake (booooooo).  I'm gonna lose it all again.

The good news:  I'm back.  I'm working on it...again.  Today is the first day of the new journey.

I'll tell you what I'm up to instead of what I've been doing.  I'll save the "what I've been doing" stories for another time.  As of right now, I'm on day one of a detox.  I'm not chewing.  My plan is to go 3 days without chewing anything.  I'd like to go 10 days...maybe 15 without chewing, but we'll see.  If I make it 3 days, I'll evaluate how I feel physically and emotionally.

Detox Details:  I'm juicing.  This morning I drank the "Mean Green" which was 4 celery stalks, 1 cucumber, 2 apples, half a lemon, 6 kale leaves, and some ginger.  Actually...I split the juice that was yielded and had that for lunch as well.  Tomorrow I'll probably double the batch and split it in threes so I have breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack.

Thoughts:  This "not chewing" thing is strange.  I feel fine.  I'm not hangry...yet.  I know it's coming.

-Travis

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, stranger! I thought you fell off the face of the earth! ;) Good luck with the juicing - I know I couldn't do it but I'm confident that you can!!!

    ReplyDelete