Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 31: Busy, Busy Wednesday

Work was crazy.  There was a YEL lunch.  It was Weigh-In Wednesday.  Oh, and there was BBQ...

I've already let everyone know I'm a huge fan of Pink Flamingo.  It's one of my favorite places to get my grub on.  The YEL luncheon was catered by the fine people at Pink Flamingo.  I didn't get a chance to partake of the smoked brisket at the event so I took some back to the office.  After a disappointing weigh-in, I was bummed out.  Usually being busy coupled with being bummed out would equal constant food to the face as I emotionally eat.  I know this, so I acted on it.  I did eat some BBQ when I got back to the office, but I stopped way short of eating all that I wanted to.  I'm trying to change my thought process.  Food should be used as fuel, not as a tool to reach a different emotional level.

I know the one pound dropped is waaaaay better than one pound gained, but I was a little peeved about the one pound dropped.  I thought it should've been more, especially after a weeks of losing 9.2 lbs, 2.8 lbs and 3.6 lbs.  After a couple of encouraging Facebook posts and an wonderful email filled with perspective, I'm officially over the disappointment.  With that said, I'd like to give a shout-out to Candace, Missy, Aunt B, and Jill.  Thanks for the support.



I didn't realize my calorie-count was so low for Wednesday until I prepared this post. 



Breakfast Calories
Banana 105
Turkey Sausage Muffin 260
   
Total Breakfast 365




Lunch Calories
BBQ Brisket 566
   
Total Lunch 566




Dinner Calories
Grilled Chicken Salad 180
   
Total Dinner 180




Snacks Calories
Greek Yogurt 90
   
Total Snacks 90




Total Calories 1201

No comments:

Post a Comment