Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weigh-In #7

The day leading up to Wednesday was strange.  I worked a full day on Tuesday but was asked to come back to the office at 10pm Tuesday night to lead a training session. Sacrifices have to be made when a company never closes.  The brunt of the sacrifice was realized first hand as I drove home from the office at 3am Wednesday morning.

After about 5 hours of sleep, the work day started again.  Cramming 8 hours of work in a day shortened by catching a few hours of sleep made for an extremely busy Wednesday.  I didn't get to weigh-in till 4:45pm. All I wanted to do was sleep by the time I was able to get in front of a computer to post my Weigh-In Wednesday update.

Enough with all that...how about some results?

Once again I kept the "every-other-week" streak alive with a loss of 5.4 pounds.  That pushes the total to 27.6 pounds dropped since January 4th. 

With this weigh-in I've passed the 25% mark.  There is a long way to go but I'm going to get there.  This diffcult journey would be a huge burden without all the emails, phone calls, and pats-on-the-back I've received in the past 51 days.  I'm getting a ton of support from family, friends, friends-of-friends, and Facebook fans.  I am truly thankful for all the support.

72.4 pounds to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment