Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 11

I've had a crazy craving for buffalo wings for a little over a week now.  Dinner was at Wingstop last night.  I skipped the fries and the soda.  I had 10 wings with an unsweetened iced tea.  I don't know the caloric content of said wings.




Breakfast Calories
   
Turkey Sausage Bagel 260
   
   
   
Total Breakfast 260




Lunch Calories
Frozen Dinner 380
   
   
   
Total Lunch 380




Dinner Calories
Wing Stop (10 wings)  
   
   
   
Total Dinner 0




Snacks Calories
Almonds 100
Oatmeal 160
Chex Mix 300
   
Total Snacks 560




Total Calories 1200 + some buffalo wings

2 comments:

  1. Heya..I was researching the possible calories on those hot wings, just out of sheer curiousity, or boredom..the Wingstop website offered no help, as each store location can prepare them without restrictions on proportion..but I googled it, and the general consensus from all the websites I went to, is about 550 calories for all 10 wings. Don't know if this helps in any way. But it was entertaining for me at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon...thanks for the help. Another friend of mine (thanks Jill) sent me some very useful info about wings as well. In the future I'm going to do my best to avoid eating at places that don't publish the nutritional info for their food.

    ReplyDelete