Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 23

Tuesday was extremely busy/frustrating.  There was work, a Girls Inc. board meeting at noon and a city directors meeting at 6pm.  Work and Girls Inc. weren't all that frustrating.  The city directors meeting was.  These are the type of days, just a month ago, where burger, fries and a coke would've been eaten for lunch and dinner. 

After work, I resisted the drive-thru as I went to the city directors meeting.  In the past, I would've hit McDonalds (or somewhere) on my way to the meeting.  I thought about it, but I didn't.  I found it even more difficult to resit on the way home...especially after sitting through a frustrating directors meeting.  Why the frustration?  I didn't feel that a clear, progressive vision was reflected with a majority of our directors...at least publicly anyway.  I'll save additional comments on that topic for a different arena.  In the past I'd take the frustration out with what I ate.  I'm glad I didn't do that last night.  I had some grilled chicken instead.




Breakfast Calories
Turkey Sausage English Muffin 260
Banana 105
   
Total Breakfast 365




Lunch Calories
Healthy Choice Steamer "Orange Zest Chicken" 300
   
Total Lunch 300




Dinner Calories
Chicken 360
   
Total Dinner 360




Snacks Calories
Turkey Sandwich 220
Fruit 210
Fiber Bar 150
Kasi Bar 190
Total Snacks 770




Total Calories 1795

No comments:

Post a Comment