Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 7

Well, I finished up my first week.  It wasn't that bad.  Day 7's caloric intake was higher than I expected.  I guess a smoothie here and a snack there can really add up.

I just noticed that I had a VEGGIE FAIL on Sunday too.  There was spinach in the quiche...that counts...right?  Probably not.  I'll make sure I hit the green stuff harder this week.

I went to a movie Sunday afternoon and was able to avoid the popcorn and soda which was a big win for me.  Don't tell the Malco peeps, but I sneaked in some almonds and crunchy-dried-fruit stuff that helped curtail the trip to the popcorn line.  I really wanted to use the word "snuck" in that last sentence but apparently "sneaked" is the past tense of sneak.  Silly colloquial words...


Breakfast    Calories
Toast    200
Sausage    260
   
Total Breakfast    460
   
   
Lunch    Calories
Quiche    280
Probiotic Smoothie    160
   
Total Lunch    440
   
   
Dinner    Calories
Tortelini    240
Talapia    460
   
   
Total Dinner    700
   
   
Snacks    Calories
Organic Fruit Leather    80
Almonds    100
Oatmeal    160
Sensible Foods Crunch Dried Fruit Sanck    70
   
Total Snack    410
   
Total Calories    2010

2 comments:

  1. Doing good keep it up, i weighed in at weight watchers and stayed the same didn't lose anything. Found some slim buns at walmart they are earth grain,100% natural and only 100 calories, They are really good use them yesterday and made me a chesseburger for only 6 w.w.points which is good..We get all kinds of good hints, I'll pass some along if u want me too...love you and proud!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips Aunt B. I appreciate your support. I'll have to find those buns.

    ReplyDelete