Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weigh-In #1

Today has been extremely busy.  Actually, this week has been a blur.  I apologize for not posting today's "What I Ate" entry.  I'll double up tomorrow.

Anyone know how to type out the sound of a drum roll?  I have the first week's results.  I was a little shocked with what I saw on the scale for the second week in a row. This time it was good though.

I dropped 9.2 pounds in the first week. 

Needless to say, I didn't expect that big of a drop in a week.  It felt good walking out of Dr. Clardy's office knowing I had dropped 9.2% of the Benjamin (the math was easy to compute), but I know the journey is far from over.  Let's call this a good start.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very good start! I might be heading to FAY with Jeanne some time this year - she's going for work, I'd be tagging along to visit - so get you better be willing to head up the hill to see me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete