Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 2

So far, hunger isn't an issue. If I get hungry, I eat something. However, a good night's sleep has eluded me for the second night in a row. It's not that I'm not tired...I am. I'm just not sleeping. As far as caffeine goes, I have a cup of coffee (2 at the most) around 9am. Since I've cut out all-things-soda, that is the only caffeine I'm getting. I'm going to the doctor today, I'll ask him...

Speaking of the doctor, I'm weighing in today. My friend, Dr. Clardy, said he would help with the weighing in. I want the weight measurements to be accurate because I have some very exciting news that will be announced later today.

Here's what I ate yesterday:



Breakfast Calories


String Cheese 60
Yogurt 60
Coffee


Total Breakfast 120




Lunch Calories
Tuna 200
Crackers 120




Total Lunch 320




Dinner Calories
Grilled Chicken Sandwich 300
Fruit 70




Total Dinner




Snacks Calories
Trail Mix 150
Raw Almonds 160
Steamed Veggies 120
Mixed Nuts 360
Total Snacks




Total Calories 1600

No comments:

Post a Comment