Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 13

Pancakes and syrup...biscuits and gravy...bacon...hash-brown casserole...sausage...YIKES!!!  Breakfast with the family at Cracker Barrel on a Saturday morning is a scary thought for a guy trying to drop a Benjamin. 

I did my best to avoid all the "good stuff" and tried to eat a sensible breakfast/lunch/brunch.  I did my best guestimate as to the caloric content of the meal by looking up some info online since the Cracker Barrel is another place that doesn't publish their nutrition info.

I didn't really skip lunch.  Breakfast was just so late it kinda ended up being a brunch instead.

Dinner was once again at Wing Stop.  And yes, I'm finally over my buffalo wing craving.



Breakfast
Calories
Oatmeal
320
Apple Bran Muffin
330
Turkey Sausage
120




Total Breakfast
770




Lunch
Calories








Total Lunch
0




Dinner
Calories
Buffalo Wings
1000






Total Dinner
1000




Snacks
Calories
Yogurt Smoothie
160
Greek Yogurt
90
Fruit Leather
80


Total Snacks
330




Total Calories
2100

No comments:

Post a Comment