Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 15: Travis > Jared

The lack of freshly baked cookies at the Monday night poker game made it a little easier to focus.  It's a lot easier to donk off chips when you're not fighting the urge to fall off the cookie wagon. 

I was running a little late to poker, so I hit the Chick-fil-A drive thru.  I liked Chick-fil-A before I decided to "Drop a Benjamin," but now I am a huge fan.  Their website has every bit of nutritional info I need to make a healthy decision, and the food is great.  I was able to grab a grilled chicken sandwich and a bowl of fruit without breaking the calorie bank. 

Writing this post gave me an idea.  Maybe I should be the spokesman for Chick-fil-A.  I'd even be willing to share the spotlight with their spelling-challenged cows.  Think about it...I'm way cooler than that Jared guy from Subway.  If that mouth-breathing doofus can get paid for eating sub-par sandwiches, I should be able to cash in for dropping weight eating delicious grilled chicken sandwiches, scrumptious salads, healthy alternative side items, all while washing it all down with a refreshing, zero-calorie, unsweetened iced tea.  Aaaaaaand, scene.  Now, that's how you sell a chicken sandwich. 

The ball is in your court Mr. Cathy.





Breakfast Calories
Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl 230
Toast 200
   
Total Breakfast 430




Lunch Calories
Veggie Pot Pie 360
   
Total Lunch 360




Dinner Calories
Chicken Sandwich 300
Fruit 100
   
Total Dinner 400




Snacks Calories
Trail Mix 150
Greek Yogurt 90
   
Total Snacks 240




Total Calories 1430

1 comment:

  1. I agree. You could totally give those cows a run for their money!

    ReplyDelete